DG pro meter programmer V3 + Free Advanced Automobile Training
Buy this product & Get a 1 month Free certification course on “Advanced Automobile Training “
The Free Certificate Training Course includes the following:
1. Diagnostics Training
2. CRD Training
3. ESP Training
4. Fuel System
5. SRS Training
6. Engine & Sensor Training
7. Electrical Training
8. Practical Workshop Training
9.And Much More…
Our Training Classes available both Online & Offline across India.
On some of the vehicles you will come across, an eight pin Eeprom chip will be used to store the vehicle data. These chips hold vital information from the vehicle such as ignition and immobiliser codes. Loss of this information could result in anything from minor faults, to major faults involving the vehicle not starting and having to be taken to the main dealer. This is why it is very important to read and save the original information from the Eeprom before programming, this way if any errors do occur you can always return to the point you started. The process of reading and saving this information is very simple. The Eeprom chip itself will have a mask number printed across the top of it, for example a widely used chip is a 93C46. You can connect the chip to your DigiProg by using adaptor ST01 or ST04. Most chips are surface mount Eeproms which will use ST01, but the larger DIL chips will use ST04.
- V4.94 digiprog 3 is latest version of Digiprog3 plus ST59 Plug
- 1. Digiprog3 is a cost-effective mileage correction tool, which supports multi-languages and full range or vehicle.
- 2. Add more car models on the basic of V4.88.
- 3. Newest Version: V4.94
- 4. ST59 Plug works together with DIGIPROG3, used on vehicles with NEC chips, like Ford, Renault and so on.